The Internet is an amazing tool. It has the power to change the way we live, and we’re starting to see that potential today. With only a few mouse clicks, you can follow the news, look up facts, buy goods and services, and communicate with others from around the world. It’s important to Ace Grease Services to help our customers retain their privacy when they take advantage of all the Internet has to offer.
We believe your business is no one else’s. Your privacy is important to you and to us. So we’ll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Ace Grease Services follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We won’t sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address, or any other information to anyone.
- We’ll use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you create a Registration ID on the site or when you download free software, enter a contest, order email newsletters or join a limited-access premium site. We use your Personal Information for four primary purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To help you quickly find software, services, or information.
- To help us create content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information, and other new services from Ace Grease Services.
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use most of www.acegrease.com. But you will not be able to access areas that require registration.
If you decide to register, you will be able to select the kinds of information you want to receive from us by subscribing to various services, like our electronic newsletters. If you do not want us to communicate with you about other offers regarding Ace Grease Services products, programs, events, or services by email, postal mail, or telephone, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive marketing messages from Ace Grease Services.
Ace Grease Services occasionally allows other companies to offer our registered customers information about their products and services, using postal mail only. If you do not want to receive these offers, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive marketing materials from third parties.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time at the Visitor Center. There, you can:
- View and edit personal information you have already given us.
- Tell us whether you want us to send you marketing information, or whether you want third parties to send you their offers by postal mail.
- Sign up for electronic newsletters about our services and products.
- Once you register, you won’t need to do it again. Wherever you go on www.acegrease.com your information stays with you.
Ace Grease Services has taken strong measures to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
We guarantee your e-commerce transactions to be 100% safe and secure. When you place orders or access your personal account information, you’re utilizing secure server software SSL, which encrypts your personal information before it’s sent over the Internet. SSL is one of the safest encryption technologies available.
In addition, your transactions are guaranteed under the Fair Credit Billing Act. This Act states that your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 in fraudulent credit card charges. If your bank does hold you liable for $50.00 or less, we’ll cover your liability provided the unauthorized, fraudulent use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own and from purchases made from us over our secure server. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
Ace Grease Services strictly protects the security of your personal information and honors your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. Your information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Ace Grease Services, its subsidiaries, affiliates, or agents are located.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your user name and password, so do not share these with others.
NOTICE TO PARENTS
Parents or guardians: we want to help you guard your children’s privacy. We encourage you to talk to your children about safe and responsible use of their Personal Information while using the Internet.
The Ace Grease Services site does not publish content that is targeted to children. However, if you are concerned about your children providing Ace Grease Services any personal information without your consent, Ace Grease Services offers a Kids’ account. It allows parents to give parental consent for the collection, use, and sharing of children’s (ages 12 and under) personal information online.
ELECTRONIC PRODUCT REGISTRATION
When you buy and install a new product, we may ask you to register your purchase electronically. When you do, we merge your registration information with any information you’ve already left with us (we call that information your personal profile). If you haven’t previously registered with us, we create a personal profile for you from your product registration information. If you ever want to review or update that information, you can visit the Profile Center, click on Update Profile, and edit any of the Personal Information in your profile. If you haven’t already created a Registration ID, we will ask you to do so. This ensures that only you can access your information.
As mentioned above, every registered customer has a unique personal profile. Each profile is assigned a unique personal identification number, which helps us ensure that only you can access your profile.
When you register, we create your profile, assign a personal identification number, then send this personal identification number back to your hard drive in the form of a cookie, which is a very small bit of code. This code is uniquely yours. It is your passport to seamless travel across www.acegrease.com, allowing you to download free software, order free newsletters, and visit premium sites without having to fill out registration forms with information you’ve already provided. Even if you switch computers, you won’t have to re-register – just use your Registration ID to identify yourself.
What we do with the information you share
When you join us, you provide us with your contact information, including your name and email address. We use this information to send you updates about your order, questionnaires to measure your satisfaction with our service, and announcements about new and exciting services that we offer. When you order from us, we ask for your credit card number and billing address. We use this information only to bill you for the service(s) you order at that time. For your convenience, we do save billing information in case you want to order from us again, but we don’t use this information again without your permission.
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, including advertising, mailing and delivering purchases, answering customer questions about products or services, sending postal mail, and processing event registration. We will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
Ace Grease Services will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Ace Grease Services or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Ace Grease Services and its family of Websites, and, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Ace Grease Services, its Websites, or the public.
Last Updated: 7-12-22
Ace Grease Service takes your privacy seriously. We want you to know how we collect, use, share, and protect your personal information.
- What personal information we collect
- How we use that information
- How we share that information
- How we protect that information
- Your choices regarding your personal information
- How to contact us for questions
1. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
a) Information You Give Us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily share with us through the Site. For example, we collect information from you when you fill out an application or fill in onboarding orientation forms on the Site.
The information that you may choose to provide includes
- Contact information, including name, email address, and telephone number
- Job application information, including employment history, driver’s license number, and traffic violation and accident history
- Information submitted in order to allow us to run a background check including name, date of birth, and social security number
- An image of your driver’s license, Social Security card, Med Card, and pictures of yourself
b) Information We Collect Through Technology on the Site
We collect information through technology to enhance our ability to serve you. When you access and use the Site, Ace Grease Service collects information about how you interact with the Site. We describe below a few of the methods we use to collect information through technology.
When you visit the Site, we collect your device identifier, browser information, and Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address is often associated with the portal you used to enter the Internet, like your Internet service provider (ISP), company, or association. While an IP address may reveal your ISP or geographic area, we cannot determine your identity solely based upon your IP address.
We may also collect information about how you use the Site, such as the amount of time you spend using the Site, how many times you use a specific feature of the Site over a given time period, how often you use the Site, and actions you take in the Site (collectively “Site Usage Information”). We may link your Site Usage Information to personal information you have provided us, in which case we will treat the combined information as personal information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser that enables the website’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. For example, after you have authenticated your identity on the Site by entering your name and other identifiable information, a cookie remembers you as you move from page to page in the Site. A cookie also remembers what link you clicked to come to the Site.
We may hire a third party service provider to assist us in placing cookies on the Site and analyzing how users navigate the Site.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of the features on the Site may not function properly.
Your ‘Do Not Track’ Browser Setting
The Do Not Track (DNT) browser setting is a preference you can set in your browser’s settings that signals to websites that you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Many websites and applications, including our Site, do not currently respond to web browser DNT signals because such signals are not yet uniform. For more information about DNT signals, please visit http://allaboutdnt.com.
c) Information You Provide to a Third Party
2. HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the personal information we collect through the Site to evaluate your application and to assist us with the onboarding process. Some examples include
- Evaluating your qualifications for the position to which you applied
- Ensuring that you meet legally required standards for the position to which you applied
- Tracking your progress through the application process
- Collecting and recording your consent to our policies and notices
- Tracking your progress through the onboarding process
- Communicating with you, for example, through text messages and push notifications
- Responding to questions and feedback
- Continuously evaluating and improving the online user experience
We will retain your personal information until or until you request that we delete it as described in the “Your Choices Regarding Personal Information We Collect” section below.
3. HOW WE SHARE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We do NOT rent, lease, or sell your personal information to third parties. The following are some of the ways we share your information:
- Third-Party Service Providers: We will share your personal information with third-party service providers under contract with Ace Grease Service to help us provide services to you. The following are some examples of the types of third-party service providers with which we share your personal information and our purpose for doing so:
- Site Hosting Provider:As noted above, the Site is hosted by Tenstreet.
- Application and Onboarding Process: We may disclose your personal information to a third party service provider for the purposes of a background check, or other application and onboarding services.
- Data Analytics: We may retain third-party service providers to help us perform data analytics regarding your interactions with the Site.
- Legal Advice: We may disclose your personal information to an attorney in the process of obtaining legal advice.
- Required Disclosures: We may be required to share personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, civil discovery request, other legal process, or as otherwise required by law.
- Legal Compliance and Protections: We may disclose account and other personal information when we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ace Grease Service, our users, or others. This includes exchanging personal information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Corporate Transactions: We reserve the right to disclose and transfer your information, including your personal information:
- To a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of the Site or successor database.
- In connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including to any prospective purchasers.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. The Site is directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to use the Site.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE/YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents who use the Site may request that we provide certain information regarding our disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You can make such a request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. HOW WE PROTECT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The security and confidentiality of your personal information is important to us. We have technical, administrative, and physical security measures in place to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure and improper use.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your computer and other devices you used to access the Site. Be sure to close your browser after you have completed your visit to the Site.
Please note that despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable, so we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
5. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may contact us at 1-800-473-2733 to correct or delete your personal information.
6. HAVE QUESTIONS?